- All natural source waters come from protected, underground sources and are not chemically treated in any way.
- When asked, 33% of natural source water drinkers said they drank it because they preferred the taste, 26% for its naturalness and 17% because it has not been chemically treated.
- All natural source water bottles are 100% recyclable, that includes the cap and label.
- When asked what they would do if natural source water was not available in a shop 37% of people said they would buy another, potentially less healthy drink.
- Natural source waters represent approximately 20% of the soft drinks category.
- Natural source waters have the lowest environmental impact of any drink on the shelf.
- Natural source water bottles use recycled content from drinks bottles, so please recycle!